UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service IAS / IFS Recruitment 2023
IAS / IFS 2023 Short Details of Notification
|Application Begin : 01/02/2023||General / OBC / EWS : 100/-|
|Last Date for Apply Online : 21/02/2023||SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 21/02/2023||All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)|
|Correction Edit Form : 22-28 February 2023|
|Pre Exam Date : 28/05/2023|
|Admit Card Available : Before Exam|
UPSC IAS / IFS Pre Notification 2023 Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age relaxtion extra as per rules
UPSC Civil Services / Forest Service Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details Total : 1255 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSC Civil Services Exam Eligibility |
|Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services) ||1105||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||150||Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.|
How to Fill IAS / IFS Pre Exam 2023 Online Form
To apply for Civil Services and Forest Services Recruitment 2023 in UPSC, here are the steps to follow:
- Do One Time Registration.
- Read the notification carefully using the official link.
- Check and collect all required documents including eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic details.
- Get your scan documents ready, including photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Ensure that all filled details are correct and avoid any mistakes.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form.
Following these steps will ensure a smooth and successful application process for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services/Forest Service IAS/IFS Prelim Exam Latest Jobs Recruitment 2023. Candidates can apply between 01/02/2023 to 21/02/2023.